With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
- Taking care of key customers.
- Serving existing customer intensively to promote new products and to grow sales.
- Monitoring the full selling process till delivery and after sales service.
- Identifying and targeting new customers.
- Negotiating contracts, programs and other agreements.
- Improving service quality.
- Processes and costs optimisation.
- Supporting customer accounts payable and on- time collection.
- Performing sales forecasting.
- Improving current working knowledge of existing and new products and services.
- Achieving sales targets and other Key Performance Indicators as defined by the management.
- Participating in team sales initiatives.
- 2-3 years of Experience in sales (preferably of metal cutting products).
- Understanding of metal cutting industry and products.
- Selling skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Stress tolerance, ability to take a risk.
- High self-motivation, ability to take initiative.
- Ambition to develop, learn and grow.
- Analytic skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Driving license.
- Possibility to work on client-site.
- Possibility of learning and developing.
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Company car.
- Work in open and friendly atmosphere.
Referent ds. Obsługi Posprzedażnej
Firma: ITM Poland Sp. z o. o.
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Radom
Data dodania: wczoraj
Inżynier Sprzedaży Urządzeń HVAC
Miejsce pracy: pomorskie / Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot
Data dodania: 2021-04-09