Currently for our client, an international energy company, we are looking for a skilled professional for the role of:
Wynagrodzenie: 12 000 – 15 000 gross
Lokalizacja: Cała Polska
Forma współpracy: Umowa o pracę / B2B
- Identify business opportunities in the area of Solar Photovoltaic, in articulation with Key Account Managers.
- Qualify commercial opportunities in accordance to technical, commercial, financial and contractual viability.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of PV solutions with capacity up to 1MW
- Coordinate energy audits and diagnostic works resulting in solutions to be implemented.
- Develop technical opportunities while coordinating engineering projects, collaborating in suppliers negotiations and establishing communication with clients technical teams.
Identify business opportunities in Energy Services, namely in the area of Solar Photovoltaic, in articulation with Key Account Managers;
- Qualify commercial opportunities in accordance to technical, commercial, financial and contractual viability;
- Coordinate energy audits and diagnostic works resulting in solutions to be implemented;
- Develop technical opportunities while coordinating engineering projects, collaborating in suppliers’ negotiations and establishing the communication clients’ technical teams;
- Develop commercial and contractual opportunities, collaborating in the elaboration of energy services proposals/contracts and while dealing with clients
- Obtain information to identify market tendencies and competitors positioning evolution;
- Collaborate in development of procedures and methodologies for diagnostic and technical projects of the energy services;
- Ensure quality of commercial information on company IT systems;
- Support Key Account Managers in dealing with clients (effective and potential) namely for doubts clarification, complaints, contractual and debt management;
- Collaborate in selection and hiring of products and services suppliers to be integrate in the offer, to maximize competitiveness and quality of the services provided;
- Support Construction Managers in suppliers management and coordination of solutions implementation, ensuring competitiveness and quality of services providers;
- Promote and ensure that safety, environment and quality policies are followed, ensuring the responsibilities defined on the Manual of the Integrated System of the Environment and Safety Management, to minimize risks;
- Ensure personal and others safety;
- Perform similar tasks in same level of complexity.
- at least 3-5 years of experience in hi-tech product sales, at best photovoltaics
- at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales
- highly developed negotiation skills
- higher education, at best in electrical engineering
- technical mind and way of thinking
- fluency in both polish and English
- all the necessary tools
- all the necessary support
- contract of employment
- salary at level of 12 000 - 15 000 gross
- bonus system
Referent ds. Obsługi Posprzedażnej
Firma: ITM Poland Sp. z o. o.
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Radom
Data dodania: wczoraj
Miejsce pracy: dolnośląskie / Wrocław
Data dodania: 2021-04-09